How will smartpay help me?
- By making it easy to get eftpos in your business - As an accredited Paymark Reseller We can run the whole process to make accepting payments easy
- Competitive leasing terms - By cutting out the third party finance company we pass on the savings to our customers. Best price Guaranteed.
- 100% New Zealand made - smartpay is recognised as part of the Made from New Zealand organisation and for that reason we understand the best products to suit New Zealand businesses.
- 24 hours 7 days a week - Our Technical helpdesk is at your service; anytime, anywhere, should you have a problem with your terminal.
- Nationwide coverage - Should any customer require an on-site visit we have offices in Auckland, Nelson, Christchurch and Wellington as well as access to a nationwide installer and technician.
- We offer flexibility with contract lengths and offer a variety of payment options.
A new look for us as we start the new chapter of the business. We are changing our name but not our service and we are making your payment solutions easy. Read more here.
Starting a business? Want to upgrade or just pay less for your eftpos terminal then check out our latest offers.
Get a free contactless ready with your SPY80 and SPY30. Our special deals. make accepting payments easy.
Email us here at New Zealands leading payments company.
Smartpay is ramping up our Australian operation. Check out their new website www.smartpay.com.au Read more
As reported in the news last week and in the letter we have sent to customers, we have completed the transaction to combine Viaduct and smartpay. We are now New Zealands leading payments provider. To ensure we concentrate on our eftpos business we are going to change of name of Viaduct to smartpay. This will happen over time but wherever you see the Viaduct or smartpay name you can expect great products, exceptional service and our desire to get it right. Read more
We are currently experiencing issues with ANZ National cards on the ANZ eftpos network. No current update on when there will be a resolution. Please use manual vouchers or offline mode as per your bank instructions Read more
Viaduct, New Zealand’s leading EFTPOS provider, is promising its customers and partners enhanced services and products, following the announcement the Wellington-based company is to be acquired by SmartPay. Read more
(Update at 8.52am this is now resolved) eftpos is out for some customers. A spokesperson for bank-owned payments operator Paymark confirmed its system had been affected by the external connectivity issue. Read more
LATEST OFFERS & SHOP SPECIALS
Contactless - Want to offer customers the quick and easy way to pay, check out our contactless eftpos solution, pay and go
eftpos - Need eftpos, need an extra terminal or just want a change? Get a 1 piece terminal for $36.95 + GST per month on a 48 month contract. Includes service and compliance. Read more
Referral Program - If you refer a new customer to us, we will deposit $50.00 into your account and also $50.00 into the new customers account once they sign with us. Fill in your details here
ASB ACCEPT - Now you can go into any ASB branch, open a business account and get a Smartpay eftpos terminal for your business all for one set low monthly fee from ASB and that includes seven day settlement so access to your funds every day! Read More
PREPAID EFTPOS - Want eftpos but not the contract, get a VX810 Duet for $50 per month with no contract. Check out our Prepaid offer and give us a call.
NZRA Offer - Push this button to find out the latest deals for NZRA members.
SUPPORT & USEFUL TOOLS
View our Support Videos here
Paymark 24 Hour Assist
Call Paymark on 0800 800 996 for any issues regarding the processsing of a transaction including EFTPOS, credit cards and settlements inquiries, 24/7. Click here for more information. For everything else call us on 0800 484 238.
TransTrack is Paymark's online tool that provides detailed data on your EFTPOS transactions and allows you to perform different tasks, such as comparing your different stores (if you have more than one) or creating your own reports to help identify trends. Read more about Transtrack here